On January 4, 2016, Viking Line Abp received notices pursuant to Chaper 9, Section 5 of the Finnish Securities Markets Act.
Target company: Viking Line Abp (Finnish Business Code number 0144983-8)
Obliged to provide notice: Ab Rafael (ID no. 0499588-5), Rafael Investering Ab (ID no. 2709570-8), Ab Rafael (ID no. 2709567-9), Carola Eriksson, Carita Blomsterlund and Jesper Blomsterlund.
Reason for notice: Acquisition or sale of shares or voting power.
Ab Rafael (0499588-5) has ceased to exist due to a distribution that was recorded in the Finnish Trade Register on December 31, 2015. The shareholding of Ab Rafael (0499588-5) in the target company was distributed between two new limited liability companies, Ab Rafael, (2709567-9) and Rafael Investering Ab, (2709570-8). The direct shareholding of Ab Rafael (0499588-5) in the target company thus ended when this distribution occurred.
Since January 2, 2016, Carola Eriksson has had a controlling interest in Rafael Investering Ab. Carola Eriksson owns 1.06% of the shares in the target company as an individual, and Rafael Investering Ab owns 8.79%, totalling 9.85%.
During the period January 2-4 2016, Carita Blomsterlund had a controlling interest in Ab Rafael (2709567-9). During the same period, Carita Blomsterlund owned 1.09% as an individual and Ab Rafael 4.89%, totalling 5.98% of the shares in the target company. On January 4, 2016, Carita Blomsterlund's shareholding was 1.04%.
On January 4, 2016, Jesper Blomsterlund acquired 5,000 shares in the target company and since the same date he has had a controlling interest in Ab Rafael (2709567-9). After the acquisition, Jesper Blomsterlund owns 0.1% of the shares in the target company as an individual and Ab Rafael owns 4.89%, totalling 5.01%.
Viking Line Abp has a total of 10,800,000 shares and votes. Viking Line Abp has only one series of shares.
VIKING LINE ABP
President and CEO