With reference to the Invitation to the Annual General Meeting dated March 26, 2013, the Board of Directors of Viking Line Abp makes the following proposals for approval by the AGM, which will be held on April 19:th, 2013:
Resolution on the distribution of the earnings shown in the balance sheet and on the payment of the dividend
- The Board of Directors of Viking Line Abp proposes that no dividend be paid for the financial year January 1 – December 31, 2012.
Resolution on the number of Auditors and Deputy Auditors
- In the absence of an Audit Committee, the Board of Directors proposes that the Company set the number of Auditors for the financial year 2013 at two and that one Deputy Auditor be appointed.
Resolution on the fees payable to the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors
- In the absence of an Audit Committee, the Board of Directors proposes that the fees to the Auditors be paid according to invoice.
Election of members of the Board of Directors
- Since Åsa Ceder, deputy member of the Board, has declined re-election, in the absence of a Nomination Committee, the Board of Directors proposes to the Annual General Meeting that Ulrica Danielsson be elected as a deputy member of the Board. Otherwise the Board proposes the re-election of the other incumbent Board members and deputy members.
If the Meeting approves the proposal, the Board of Directors would have the following composition: Ben Lundqvist, Chairman; Nils-Erik Eklund, Trygve Eriksson, Erik Grönberg, Agneta Karlsson, Dick Lundqvist and Lars G Nordström, members; and Ulrica Danielsson, Stefan Lundqvist and Johnny Rosenholm, deputy members.
Election of Auditors
- In the absence of an Audit Committee, the Board of Directors proposes to the Annual General Meeting that Johan Kronberg, Authorized Public Accountant (CGR) and Martin Grandell, Authorized Public Accountant (CGR) be re-elected as auditors for 2013 and that PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, Authorized Public Accountants be elected as deputy auditor.
Mariehamn, March 28, 2013
VIKING LINE ABP
Board of Directors
Executive Vice President